The National Center on Elder Abuse is hosting a webinar in recognition of World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (June 15). This webinar will showcase innovations highlighting all the latest in-demand tools created by organizations that are committed to providing consumer and professional education, and dedicated to the goal of justice for all. The event will feature presenters from a variety of organizations, including:
- Administration for Community Living (ACL),
- National Center on Elder Abuse (NCEA)
- Elder Justice Initiative at the Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Social Security Administration (SSA), Security and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
Click here to learn more about the speakers.