The Promoting the Readiness of Minors in Supplemental Security Income (PROMISE) demonstration gives youth in selected states who receive Supplemental Security Income (SSI) access to innovative services. Mathematica’s Center for Studying Disability Policy is hosting a webinar to review the PROMISE evaluation. The webinar will provide an overview of the current landscape of transition services for youth with disabilities and discuss the methods different PROMISE programs use to address service-system challenges. The webinar will also review findings from the PROMISE impact evaluation and will including reactions from the U.S. Department of Education and the Social Security Administration.
Presenters will include:
- Gina Livermore, Mathematica (moderator)
- Todd Honeycutt, Mathematica
- Jackie Kauff, Mathematica
- Arif Mamun, Mathematica
- David Emenheiser, U.S. Department of Education (discussant)
- Joyanne Cobb, Social Security Administration (discussant)