ACL is hosting a webinar about the value of intergenerational programming. During the webinar, presenters will describe the role intergenerational programs play in building healthy communities, discuss the federal programs and initiatives that focus on boosting older adult community engagement, highlight new research on the health benefits of volunteering, and share how intergenerational programs promote community engagement in boosting resilience.
The speakers for this webinar are:
- Jerome M. Adams, 20th Surgeon General of the United States, Vice Admiral, U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps
- Lance Robertson, Assistant Secretary for Aging and Administrator, Administration for Community Living
- Debbie Cox Roush, Director, Senior Corps, Corporation for National and Community Service
- Kimberly Gallo, Director Aging and Adult Services and Pam Plimpton, Intergenerational Coordinator, Aging & Independence Services, County of San Diego, Health and Human Services Agency
- Cheryl Christmas, Project Director, DC Senior Corps Foster Grandparent Program
For any questions please contact Vijeth Iyengar at email@example.com