NASUAD is seeking an Administrative Assistant. The position will provide direct support to the Executive team. The successful candidate will have a college degree, strong written and oral communication skills, analytical capability, familiarity with Microsoft Office, and a minimum of 2 years administrative support experience.
- Answer telephone and direct calls effectively.
- Plan and schedule travel and meetings.
- Assistance with event/conference planning and prepare materials.
- Take minutes of meetings as requested.
- Complete expense reports.
- Assist with processing mail and faxes.
- Fulfill mailing requests for publications and other materials for the organization.
- Support the executive assistant with catering and supply ordering, creation of monthly calendar, office and kitchen upkeep, and supply inventory.
- Communicate on behalf of the organization with members, update website, and maintain accurate contact distribution lists.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 year’s work experience
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task and prioritize
- Strong verbal, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
To apply, please send a resume, salary requirements and cover letter to: email@example.com. NASUAD is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants for employment. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.